Our resorts have the facilities to suit the needs of your guests and event; from intimate manager’s meetings and team-building retreats to large-scale national and global conferences of 350 delegates. A dedicated Group Coordinator will accompany you throughout your stay to make sure your program runs perfectly, and to plan.
We configure your meeting space to best meet your needs, depending on the type of meeting.
• Classroom Style : long row of tables with seats facing the speaker with a writing space for each participant.
• Conference Style: rectangular or oval tables, with seats around.
• Square Style: tables frame the room, for the presenter to speak from the center of the room and address the group.
• Theater Style: row of seats or chairs face to the stage, to the main table or to the speaker.
• U-Shape Layout: tables are organized in a U Shape
Meeting room standards
• Tables: reset twice a day
• Chairs: reset twice a day
• Bottle of water, per person
• Pencil & Notepad
• Flip-Chart & Markers
• 1 projector or smart TV*
• 1 Screen or smart TV*
• 1 Microphone
• 1 standard coffee-break
• Free wi-fi**
• Application with dedicated space for your group, which can be password protected.^
*Available in new meeting room concept.
**Available at an additional cost for streaming and downloading heavy data.
^Available for where the Club Med Resorts app is available.
Tell us what you need, and we will provide advice about the technical equipment that we can provide to meet your needs. Some examples include:
• Audiovisual equipment: microphone and stands, laptop, video conference, lighting, projector and screen, live recording, stage, desk.
• Web / phone : web connection, Wi-fi, phone connection.
• Office supplies : Dry Erase boards, paper boards, easels, pens, stationary, pens, etc
• Furniture : tables, seats, tablecloths, flowers, etc.
Full Resort Buyout
There’s nothing as exclusive as having a few hundred acres all to yourselves. There’s no luxury that compares to having the entire 5-Trident luxury space for you and your guests to enjoy. And with Club Med’s Full Resort and 5-Trident Buyout program that’s just what you and your group will receive.
You set the schedule. You choose the menu. You tell our staff what tournaments and activities you’d like to enjoy and we’ll make every single dream come true. With 64 years of experience catering to the all-inclusive needs of groups, Club Med is equipped to handle from 300 to 1,000 guests. Whether you decide on an entire resort, or just the finest part of one. With over 65 resorts worldwide, in 20 different nations, you choose the resort and leave the rest up to us.
Club Med has an unparalleled sport offering with more than 60 sports schools worldwide. Whether you’re an adrenaline junkie or more low-key – you name it, we’ve got it. Lessons are taught by the best, our professional Club Med sports instructors, using unrivalled sporting infrastructure and world-class equipment.
Flying trapeze with Club Med CREACTIVE by Cirque du Soleil, world-class golf, incomparable scuba diving*, spas*, tennis, archery, fitness, volleyball. And once the sun goes down, there’s entertainment for everyone! You can choose between calm, intimate evenings with a lounge ambiance or more social entertainment such as night shows and parties. Enjoy a different ambiance every night!
Choice of room comfort
Club Med offers a variety of accommodation options for your group: Superior rooms, Deluxe rooms and Suites. Our Exclusive Collection Suites offer an exceptional level of sophistication and service. You’ll find accommodations that best suit your group trip.
Meetings & Events by Club Med organize your tailor-made getaway. Whatever your point of departure, destination, or airline preference, our expert team will find a suitable and personalized transportation solution for your group. And whenever you book air transportation with Club Med, your transfers to and from the airport are included for added convenience. Again, Club Med offers a hassle-free meeting or event, no matter what your preferences are.