This hamlet of typical chalets combines traditional materials with the elegance of contemporary design.
The Resort combines refined luxury with the excellence of its cuisine and sublime well-being in its CARITA Spa at Club Med* haven of beauty and relaxation.
- Breathing the pure fragrance of fir trees at the foot of the ski slopes
- A mountain resort beside a beautiful larch forest in the heart of the Savoy region and Vanoise National Park
- Choosing your outdoor sports, between skiing and snow shoe walks, Nordic walking and hiking
- Skiing or snowboarding from the door into one of the world’s largest ski domains: the vast Paradiski, covering 264 miles (altitudes from 4,101 to 10,663 feet)
- Seeing your children’s eyes shine as they get their stars, your teenagers reveling in their rides.
- A grand 246 ski slopes for all ages and experience levels — even the little ones, who can earn special medals for their efforts.
- Enjoying the indoor and outdoor heated pools and the luxury of the CARITA Spa